We Are Certified!
The American Land Title Association (ALTA) worked extensively with national lenders and the CFPB to develop a framework of Best Practices for settlement and title agencies. The Title Resource Network has undergone an examination level certification for Best Practices by an independent, national, third-party accounting firm. We are certified as compliant, which ensures the protection of the consumer through the entire real estate transaction. You can rely on us to provide the most reliable and responsive title insurance, abstracting, closing and escrow services.
The New Lending Landscape
The Title Resource Network is committed to understanding the evolving mortgage marketplace and protecting the interests of the lender and consumer. Now, more than ever, it is crucial to have the experienced professionals of The Title Resource Network assist in your real estate business.
By ensuring seamless real estate transactions and gaining the trust of mortgage bankers, real estate agents, lenders, attorneys, and consumers, The Title Resource Network has built its reputation on responsive, accurate, comprehensive service. The changes mandated by the Dodd-Frank Act and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) provide opportunities for us to take a leadership role and set industry standards.
ALTA Best Practices are designed to “Protect customers, promote quality of service, provide ongoing employee training and meet legal and market requirements.”
This mission is accomplished by continuous monitoring of seven pillars:
- Proper Licenses to conduct title and settlement services as required in each state
- Escrow Trust Account Controls with daily reconciliation
- Security Programs and Procedures to protect non-public personal information
- Settlement Procedures that comply with federal and state consumer laws
- Timely Delivery of title policies
- Maintenance of Professional Liability & Fidelity Coverage to stand behind the products and services we provide
- Procedures for resolving consumer complaints
The Title Resource Network’s advantage of experienced and professional settlement officers, title producers and legal counsel provides you and your client a safe and secure transaction.